We proudly work with and represent some of the most influential & renowned speakers and trainers from all over the world. Engage one of our carefully selected speakers to be part of your next event ensuring its success
A regular keynote presenter at global industry conferences Paul also advises clients and frequently assists with company change, innovation, leadership, digital business transformation and employee engagement efforts. Paul knows and understands business and what it takes to lead successful businesses in times of change and diversity. He has an incredible energy and passion and an ability to translate his hands-on experience to the business world. He has learned from personal experience how to turn businesses around.
- Jim Kouzes is a best-selling author Award-winning speaker
- One of the twelve best executive educators in the United States
- Dean’s Executive Fellow of Leadership, Leavey School of Business
- Ranked #16 of the Top 100 Thought Leaders
In this program, leadership author and researcher Jim Kouzes will present evidence that leadership makes a significant and meaningful difference in people’s engagement at work and in the performance of their organizations. This is a unique opportunity to work your own leadership practices and behaviors with one of the world’s most prominent thought leaders on the topic.
- Author of 12 successful books on communication skills
- Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) This designation is achieved by fewer than 11% of professional speakers worldwide
- Former President of Asia Professional Speakers Singapore
Learn how to close the gap between speaking and writing. You will learn some simple, powerful techniques that will transform your writing skills. You’ll see how these changes will help you to build better relationships, increase your efficiency, enhance your reputation, and get the right results. Every time.