PERSONAL PRODUCTIVITY & SELF-LEADERSHIP
Being successful starts with understanding you and unleashing your personal power!
23th July 2019 | 24th July 2019
9:00 AM 3:00 PM
Jumeirah Hotel Messilah Ballroom
The trend to be productive has never been more popular. The pressure to do more, get more done effectively and efficiently, to be faster, smarter, better and still have time for fun, family and friends is not a constant in our lives. When individuals are on target to achieve their personal and professioanl goals they are happier, more engaged in their work, and more effective in how they get their work done.
Boosting your personal productivity starts with understanding your aspirations, goals and unleashing your personal power. This takes increased self-awareness, confidence, influence, responsibility and resilience. In other words: self-leadership.
In this interactive and dynamic Workshop, sally empowers individuals to unleash their personal power, create goals and aspirations that inspire and drive productivity. She shows you how to tap into your best-self for boosting confidence and achieving results.
Defining Personal Productivity And Self-Leadership.
Dispelling The Myths of Time Management And Work Life Balance.
- Motivators And Demotivators.
- Identifying The Road Blocks To Success.
Personal Success Self-Assessment:
- Complete The Assessment.
- Debrief The Results.
- Action Plan.
- Understanding You.
- Should Versus Decision.
- Time Wasters.
- Habits And Procrastination Triggers,
- Procrastination Assessment.
- Personalized Strategies To Eliminate Procrastination.
- Focus: What Is It And How To Improve It.
- Scheduling You.
- Who’s In Control Of Your Day.
- Boundaries: Setting and maintaining healthy boundaries, role modeling boundaries and being assertive.
- What is assertiveness.
- How to say no without destroying trust and relationships.
- Asking assertively.
- The keys to true self-leadership.
- – Assessment.
- What is influence
- influence versus manipulation
- being an influencer.
- The way forward: staying strong in your personal power
- Increased self-awareness, knowledge and skills for improving:
- Achieving your personal and professional goals.
- Relationships with key stakeholders.
- Leadership and career progression.
- Understand why personal productivity and self-leadership are fundamental for success in your life and career.
- Learn easy strategies that are immediately implementable.
- Increase skills and confidence for being more effective in your day-to-day work and life.
- Know and build skills to motivate and increase your productivity and role model self-leadership to peers, colleagues and direct reports.
- Build confidence and reach your potential through learning how to work more effectively.
- With over 20 years of experience, Sally has worked with leaders at all levels across a range of industries from health dubs in Germany to shipbuilding yards and oil and gas companies in the UAE to community organizations in outback Australia.
- She has developed managers and leaders in aviation, telecoms, hospitality, education, professional services and finance
- Sally created the Management Success Cards, authored the books Successful Feedback and The Productive Leader, and she brings diverse program and project management, and Leadership experiences to her speaking, training and facilitating
- She holds exceptional qualifications including an MBA, and an accredited Professional Speaker, Certified Learning Professional and Executive Coach, and a Fellow of the Institute of Learning Professionals
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Professionals who are driven and want to succeed but need guidance to get there.
- Leaders who want to achieve more, be happier, and find more confidence and success in their life and careers.
- Employees who want to learn strategies to be more effective in their work and achieve more without adding more stress.
- Employees who want to create a clear career path for leadership.